- MSc, Demography, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
- MPhil Courses in Advanced Economics, UADPhilEcon, Economics Department, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece.
- BSc, Economics, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.
- Stata Winter School: “Stata Programming”. Stockholm, Sweden. February, 2019
- Santa Fe Institute, Graduate Workshop in Computational Social Science Modeling and Complexity, Santa Fe, NM, U.S.A. June 17-29, 2018
- Advanced Siena Users’ Meeting, in conjunction with EUSN2017. Instructor: Tom Snijders, Mainz, Germany. September, 2017
- Advanced Siena Users’ Meeting (AdSUM-2017). Instructors: Tom Snijders and Johan Koskinen, Linköping University, Norrköping, Sweden. February, 2017
- 9th Winter School on Longitudinal Social Network Analysis. Instructor: Christian Steglich, Linköping University, Norrköping, Sweden. February, 2017
- Stata Summer School: “Longitudinal Data Analysis Using Stata”. Instructor: Paul Allison, Stockholm, Sweden. August, 2014
- “Urban Scaling and the Regional Divide.” Science Advances 5(1): eaav0042 (2019); with M. Keuschnigg and P. Hedström.
- “School Choice and School Segregation: Micro Mechanisms and Macro Dynamics” with P. Hedström and M. Arvidsson
- “Teachers’ labor market mobility in Sweden: Traces of the Education Reforms at the Micro Level” with C. Steglich
Conference / Workshop presentations
- School Choice and School Segregation: A Dynamic Micro-Macro Analysis. INAS2019 – St. Petersburg
- Dynamics of school segregation: An empirically grounded ABM approach. 4th Annual IAS Symposium 2019-Norrköping
- Teachers’ labor market mobility in Sweden: Traces of the education reforms at the micro level. with C. Steglich: INAS2018 – Stanford; 3rd Annual IAS Symposium 2018-Norrköping; EUSN2017 – Mainz.
- Modelling and analyzing teachers’ labor mobility patterns derived from register data. Satellite Workshop Longitudinal R Network Coding -in conjunction with EUSN2017 – Mainz.
- School Choice and School Segregation: Micro Mechanisms and Macro Dynamics: INAS 2017 – Oslo; 2nd Annual IAS Symposium 2017 – Norrköping
- Swedish Secondary School Sector & Multilevel Modeling. Dynamics of Multilevel Social Network Analysis in Practice, with C. Steglich SciencesPo, Centre de Sociologie des Organisations, Paris. February, 2017.
- Organization Committee member, Conference on Causal Inference and Network Analysis in register-based research, Organized by SIMSAM MEB Family Design and SIMSEG, Norrköping, Sweden. October, 2016
- Organization Committee Member, 4th International PhD Conference in Economics in Memory of Vassilis Patsatzis, University of Athens, Athens, Greece. 2011
- Organization Committee Member, 3rd International PhD Conference in Economics in Memory of Vassilis Patsatzis, University of Athens, Athens, Greece. 2010
Grants & Scholarships
- Travel grants for young researchers from the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Jubileumsfond to join INAS 2018 at Stanford University, 15 000 SEK, 2017
- Scholarship for doctoral students, The Greek State Scholarship Foundation (IKY), 2009-2011
- Tuition fee exemption for Modern Greek Language Course for foreign students, The Greek State Scholarship Foundation (IKY), 2009-2010
- Grant for MPhil Students, UADPhilEcon, Athens, Greece, 2008-2009
TR (native), EN
Last update: June 2019